Care Worker/Practitioner : Shropshire and North Wales Residential Homes
Care Worker/Practitioner - Shropshire and North Wales Residential Homes
Salary: £21200.00 - £25212.00 dependent on experience and qualification level - Per Annum Generous Annual Leave, Occupational Sick Pay, Pension, Healthcare
Due to our client continued expansion, My client are looking to recruit exceptional Care Worker / Practintioner to work with our children and young people.
My client support children and young people who have led troubled lives and they understand that this is a challenge that not everyone is up to.They have over 30 years of expertise and work with leading professionals in the industry to equip our staff with the knowledge and skills that are required to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people.
My client are seeking Care Worker / Practintioner to to join our growing organisation, at various homes across Shropshire and North Wales.
They don't want you to join us for just a job; they want you to join us to start your career! They will work with you to develop both formal qualifications and practical skills to complete your role and develop into the role above you.
No experience is necessary as they will help you develop and will work with you to obtain your qualifications however there are a few things that you need to be:
* Committed to providing an excellent level of care for our young people.
* Enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges.
* Assertive in difficult situations
* Able to remain calm under pressure.
* A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
* Hold a Full driving licence and your own vehicle
* Flexibility to travel and work shifts across multiple sites where needed
In addition, if you join now and hold a Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People) and you will receive a huge £1000 welcome bonus.
You will receive £250 after the completion of induction, £250 once you have passed your probationary period and the remaining £500 on your 12 month anniversary.
My client are an employer of choice in our field; here are a few of the reasons why:
* Named within the top 50 fastest growing organisations within Shropshire in the 2017 edition of the Shropshire Growth Barometer by lead accountancy firm, BDO.
* My client have just been awarded a further two Outstanding ratings by Ofsted to join our other Outstanding homes.
All of our homes are either Outstanding or Good.
* A culture of excellence with an open and transparent management culture
* Highly competitive salary scales, and reward schemes.
* Employee Assistance Programme - 24-hour confidential support.
Counselling, advice and assistance service.
* Opportunities to join our Management Development Programme.
* Regular professional supervision and team support meetings.
* Clinical support and consultation to our teams.
Successful applicants will be required to hold an enhanced plus barred DBS check (whichour client will pay for) and maintain a DBS update membership (again which we will pay for).
Full employment references are also required and comprehensive background checks completed.
Please note having a positive DBS disclosure may not automatically bar you from working with our organisation, however, a full risk assessment will be conducted prior to making a decision on the suitability to work with our young people
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21200 - £25212 Per Annum
- Location: Shropshire and North Wales, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/AR/050627
- Posted: 2019-03-05 16:55:57 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Product Manager (Digital News/Agile)
- General Parts Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Night Porter
- Snr DBA (Design, Strategy and Delivery)
- Snr DBA (Design, Strategy and Delivery)
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- Director of Engineer (DevOps)
- Vice President of Growth (Product and Marketing)
- Hotel Receptionist
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer
- Head of DevOps
- VP of Growth Marketing (Product/Analytics/Performance Marketing)
- Head of Product Marketing and Growth
- Chief Product Officer (Video Ad Tech/TV Broadcast)
- Engineering Lead/Manager (Scrum/Ruby/AWS)
- Sales Manager (TV/Programmatic)
- Snr Agency Sales Manager (TV/RTB)
- Director of DevOps (Automation/AWS/Infrastructure)