An exciting position has arisen for a Software Programmer to join a global company who are a leading provider in high technology solutions along with information and support for industry and research, at their site in Bristol on a permanent basis.
As a Software Engineer, you will be:
- Joining the LifeCycle Management team
- You will be providing support, customisation and analysis for the Product Lifecycle Management systems - ensuring they meet the business model objectives
- Executing data mining, analysis and reporting in support of engineering
- Developing change requests, system alterations/ customisation and technical roll outs
- Providing ongoing 1st line user support regarding questions and system issues.
To be a successful candidate for this position, you must:
- Be willing to learn new programming languages whilst furthering your knowledge of existing languages
- Hold a relevant qualification within Computing or Programming
- Have a working knowledge of networking and PC Operating systems.
You can expect a basic package between £23,000 - £35,000 depending on your commercial experience that is supplemented by 25days' annual leave, flexible working including a half day Friday, pension contributions and tailored benefits to you.
To be eligible for this role, you must hold full UK working rights.
Click apply below, and Hebe will be in contact with you to discuss your application further.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Software Programmer - Permanent - Bristol
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Interior Design Recruitment Consultant
- Penetration Tester
- C++ Software Engineer
- Transport Compliance Manager
- Theatre Practitioner
- Infection Prevention and Control Manager
- Senior Registered Nurse
- Ward Manager – Surgical Orthopaedics
- Full Stack Developer
- Head of Quality
- CNC Operator Setter
- Practice Educator
- Electro/Mechanical Fitter
- Community Stoma Care Nurse
- Stores / Warehouse Forklift Driver
- Endoscopy Nurse - Oxford
- Mobile Nurse Endoscopist - M4 Corridor
- Mobile Nurse Endoscopist - Cambridge/ Essex
- Senior Registered Nurse - Oncology
- PCS7 Automation Engineer