Waking Nights Care Worker - Telford
Waking Nights Care Worker - Telford
Salary: £15352.00 - £19695.00 Per Annum - dependent on experience and qualification level
This is a permanent, full-time nights role with expected working hours of 10pm-8am, working 5 days on and 5 days off.
They are flexible in considering 4 days on and 4 days off.
The salary range exceeds industry standards and starts at £15,352 per annum with the opportunity to further develop your professional knowledge and progress through their salary scales
Generous Annual Leave, Occupational Sick Pay, Pension, Healthcare Sc
Due to my client continued expansion, my client are looking to recruit exceptional Residential Waking Nights Care Practitioner to work with my client children and young people on a waking night basis.
My client specialise in looking after children and young people with a variety of additional needs.
As a result we support children and young people who have led troubled lives and we understand that this is a challenge that not everyone is up to.
At BMC we have over 30 years of expertise and work with leading professionals in the industry to equip their staff with the knowledge and the skills that are required to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people.
My client are seeking Residential Waking Nights Care Practitioners to join their growing organisation, at various homes across Shropshire and North Wales.
They don't want you to join us for just a job; we want you to join us to start your career! We will work with you to develop both formal qualifications and practical skills to complete your role and develop into the role above you.
No experience is necessary as they will help you develop and will work with you to obtain your qualifications however there are a few things that you need to be:
* Committed to providing an excellent level of care for young people.
* Prepared to working during the night
* Enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges.
* Assertive in difficult situations
* Able to remain calm under pressure.
* A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
* Hold a Full driving licence and your own vehicle
* Flexibility to travel and work shifts across multiple sites where needed
My client In addition, if you join my client now and hold a Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People) and you will receive a huge £1000 welcome bonus.
You will receive £250 after the completion of induction, £250 once you have passed your probationary period and the remaining £500 on your 12 month anniversary.
My client are an employer of choice in their field; here are a few of the reasons why:
Named within the top 50 fastest growing organisations within Shropshire in the 2017 edition of the Shropshire Growth Barometer by lead accountancy firm, BDO.
They have just been awarded a further two Outstanding ratings by Ofsted to join their other Outstanding homes.
All of our homes are either Outstanding or Good.
A culture of excellence with an open and transparent management culture
Highly competitive salary scales, and reward schemes.
Employee Assistance Programme - 24-hour confidential support.
Counselling, advice and assistance service.
Opportunities to join their Management Development Programme.
Regular professional supervision and team support meetings.
Clinical support and consultation to their teams.
Successful applicants will be required to hold an enhanced plus barred DBS check (which they will pay for) and maintain a DBS update membership (again which we will pay for).
Full employment references are also required and comprehensive background checks completed.
Please note having a positive DBS disclosure may not automatically bar you from working with their organisation, however, a full risk assessment will be conducted prior to making a decision on the suitability to work with our young people.
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- DevOps Software Engineer (Flexi/Remote working) - Reading
- DevOps Software Engineer (Flexi/Remote working) - Bristol
- DevOps Software Engineer (Flexi/Remote working) - London
- Data Scientist - London
- Product Manager, Agile (Media/Newspaper) - London
- Front Line Support Technician : Poole
- Support Consultant (Applications) : Poole
- Spa Therapist  : Argyll
- Senior Android Developer - Cambridge
- Senior iOS Developer - Cambridge
- Software Engineer - Poole
- Administrator (Wealth management) - London
- Counterbalance Forklift Driver - Crawley, West Sussex
- HGV Service Advisor - Oxford
- HGV Technician - Hemel Hempstead
- Light Commercial Vehicle Technician - Belvedere
- HGV Workshop Technician / Supervisor - Nights - Belvedere, London
- HGV Workshop Technician - Early / Lates - Park Royal, London
- DAFAID Technician - Luton
- HGV Technician - Oxford