Support Worker : Leominster
Support Worker - Leominster
Salary: £8.03 - £8.50 per hour plus £67.50 per night that you sleep on site
This is a permanent, full-time nights role with expected working hours of 10pm-8am, working 5 days on and 5 days off.
They are flexible in considering 4 days on and 4 days off.
The salary range exceeds industry standards and starts at £15,352 per annum with the opportunity to further develop your professional knowledge and progress through our salary scales
Generous Annual Leave, Occupational Sick Pay, Pension, Healthcare Sc
My client are developing a range of services for children and young people with Learning disabilities.
These developments will see a new residential school and care service opening in the very near future.
At My client they have over 30 years of expertise and work with leading professionals to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people.
Why join My client?
My client don't just want you to join us for a job; They want you to join us to start your career so they can support your development within our progressive organisation.
No experience is necessary as they will help you develop and will work with you to obtain your qualifications and practical skills.
They are looking for people who are:
* Committed to providing an excellent level of care for our young people.
* Able to enjoy our young people's successes and be supportive through their challenges
* Assertive in difficult situations, while remaining calm under pressure
* A good communicator with interpersonal skills.
* Have a sense of humour and fun
* Hold a Full driving licence and your own vehicle
* Flexibility to travel and work shifts across multiple sites where needed
Sound like you? - Why not give us a call or email to be part of this new chapter.
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Financial Senior Consultant - Cheshire
- Café Shop Manager : Southport
- CAD Technician (Generic) - Ipswich
- Senior Estates Surveyor (Building Services)  - Ipswich
- Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services) - Ipswich
- Senior Building Surveyor (RICS qualification) - Ipswich
- Junior Trader - Central London
- Analyst Sales Support - Central London
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser : Colchester, Essex
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Peterborough
- Information Security Consultant - Halesowen, West Midlands
- Administrator - Crawley, West Sussex
- Cyber Security Consultant - Halesowen, West Midlands
- Sales Estate Agent (Phone Based) - Medway  City Estate, Rochester , Kent
- Salesforce Solutions Architect : London or Reading
- Salesforce Solutions Architect : Birmingham or Manchester
- Assistant Hotel Manager - Oxfordshire
- Group Finance Director - Leicester
- Property Accountant : London NW
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester