Small Plant Fitter
Mane are currently recruiting for a 2 x Small Plant Fitters to work on a 1 month rolling contract in Ruislip.
The successful applicant will be required to efficiently maintain a high turnover of small plant and tool repairs, keeping accurate service records whilst upholding high health and safety standards.
Maintain and repair the small plant in the depot.
Adhere to all safety related documentation (safe systems of work, visual task sheets & risk assessments/permits to work etc.) for all maintenance activities.
Ensure Safety related documentation (risk assessments/permits to work etc.) for all maintenance work are completed where required.
Maintaining equipment to the highest standard.
Managing part stock levels.
Continued upkeep of records of completed work and supporting processes.
Support damage team with root cause problem solving exercises.
NVQ Level 2/3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent
BTA ( BASIC TRACK AWARENESS)
Electrical fault finding
Fault Diagnosis Pneumatics
General servicing and defect repair
Strong maintenance background with excellent understanding of small plant/tools machinery and mechanical experience.
If you have the relevant experience and are local to Ruislip please apply to this advert.
- Start: 14/03/2019 14:57:16
- Duration: on-going
- Rate: Up to £20.00 per hour
- Location: Ruislip, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 4707587
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-05 17:06:53 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Integration Engineer
- Composite Design Engineer
- Facilities Coordinator
- Document Controller
- Shuttering Joiner
- Dumper Driver
- First Cook
- Maintenance Engineer
- Parts Engineer
- CPCS 360 driver
- CAT Scan Operative
- Design Engineer