Junior Fashion Designer - Brighton
Junior Fashion Designer - Brighton
Our client is a fashion & lifestyle brand with a twist of darkness emotional power.
The company has an exclusive focus on the gothic and alternative fashion design.
Established in Brighton since 2010 our client has been designing from accessories to clothes in order to supply customers who like to wear differently.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate designer to join the company, to provide support to the design and technical team in their day-to-day duties.
Must be driven, flexible and able to demonstrate a passion for alternative lifestyle.
The role is based in our Brighton offices and is Full-Time hours, freelance basis with permanent contract and flexible hours.
* Design and support senior designer.
* Creating artistic and innovative designs for the client in keeping with the brand theme.
* Must upholdthe clients brand guidelines
* Conceptual thinking, problem solving skills and ability to advance ideas.
* Understanding of the technical make up of a garment, in order to generate clear technical drawings and design specs.
* Demonstrate a satisfactory level of skill in the creation design of drawings for formal presentation using Adobe Illustrator.
* General office administration and up keep, data entry and cataloging.
* The preparation of design drawings, garment specs and technical packs.
* Computer generated presentation drawing for range planning and sales catalogs.
* The measurement, recording and processing of design development samples.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Specific interest in gothic or alternative fashion is key to winning this post
* Bachelors Degree.
* Highly creative and talented.
* 2+ years of professional fashion design experience.
* Excellent CAD drawing skills.
* Advance skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design.
* Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
What you get in Return
* Working with experts professionals
* Working within an amazing team
* Salary negotiable
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Financial Senior Consultant - Cheshire
- Café Shop Manager : Southport
- CAD Technician (Generic) - Ipswich
- Senior Estates Surveyor (Building Services)  - Ipswich
- Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services) - Ipswich
- Senior Building Surveyor (RICS qualification) - Ipswich
- Junior Trader - Central London
- Analyst Sales Support - Central London
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser : Colchester, Essex
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Peterborough
- Information Security Consultant - Halesowen, West Midlands
- Administrator - Crawley, West Sussex
- Cyber Security Consultant - Halesowen, West Midlands
- Sales Estate Agent (Phone Based) - Medway  City Estate, Rochester , Kent
- Salesforce Solutions Architect : London or Reading
- Salesforce Solutions Architect : Birmingham or Manchester
- Assistant Hotel Manager - Oxfordshire
- Group Finance Director - Leicester
- Property Accountant : London NW
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester