Role: Office Manager
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
We are a Recruitment Consultancy with 5 specialist divisions including Marketing, Legal, Technology, Pharmaceutical and Public Sector.
We pride ourselves on the very high standard of service that we provide, and we do this in a friendly and informal environment.
At Blue Pelican we have a culture that is based on honesty, openness, communication and teamwork - with a little bit of banter and fun too!
We are looking to recruit an exceptionally organised and resourceful Office Manager to join our support team to provide an effective and efficient support service to a very busy sales floor.
What will be your job description? Organising everything that keeps our office running smoothly! You will organise people - employees, visitors, suppliers and contractors.
You will make sure that our office equipment is always available and that all our records and systems are kept up to date.
You will also be required to cover the internal Contractor process.
It is a varied and fast-paced role that requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to remain calm under pressure while maintaining an approachable and positive persona and a sense of humour is key!
Previous office management experience would be advantageous yet not essential, but you must be able to demonstrate previous success in a coordinating role across a team.
You should also be:
- Highly organised and adaptable in your approach, with a “can do” attitude
- Proactive with the ability to multitask
- Warm, approachable and a good relationship builder
- Have superb attention to detail
- IT literate and willing to have a go at solving simple IT issues - rather than immediately referring to IT support
- Confident user of MS Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good written and spoken communication skills including a great telephone manner
- Experience of working in an office environment, preferably fast paced
- Strong project management skills are also important, as you will have opportunities to be involved in ad hoc projects from conception to completion
If you are ready for a new challenge and would relish working in the fast-paced world of Recruitment, we would love to hear from you.
- Starting at 20 days holiday plus public bank holidays
- Additional leave for Xmas
- Private Health Insurance
- Health Shield cash back and discount scheme (includes allowances for sports massages, acupuncture, dental and lots more)
- 4x Death in Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility day per year - use it to do something good for the community or for something that's close to your heart
- Training plan tailored to develop your skills and capabilities
- Various incentives and events run regularly for both company and individual teams -
- Dress down environment
How to apply:
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Data Science Manager – Python or R
- Senior Data Scientist / Senior Statistical Analyst
- Senior Analyst - Loyalty
- Lead Data Scientist / Lead Analyst
- Senior Data Scientist - National Retailer
- Senior Customer Analyst
- Digital / Web Analyst
- Senior Digital Campaign Analyst
- Head of Customer Data Strategy
- Senior Analyst - Pure Play Digital Business
- Machine Learning Engineer
- LEAD CUSTOMER INSIGHT ANALYST
- Category Insight Analyst
- Senior CRM Analyst
- SENIOR CUSTOMER MARKETING ANALYST
- Customer Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Lead Category Analyst
- Promotions & Campaign Insight Analyst
- Category Insight Consultant