We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading contract research organisation based in the Northamptonshire area.
As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out in vitro laboratory based tasks for new product development within the metabolism department.
Your duties as the Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will perform the following tasks when required:
- Preparing dose calculations
- Prepare experimental worksheets
- Prepare study updates
- Prepare samples for quantification, chromatography and other analysis
As the Research Scientist you will assist in the development of new analytical procedures and studies.
This will include cell-based assays and the use of RT-qPCR methods.
Performing complex experimental techniques such as dose preparation and assessment and HPLC set up and analysis will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Biology, Animal Biology, Biochemistry etc is essential to your application.
Proven industry experience in laboratory environment complying with Global Regulatory Requirements or within a GLP/GMP laboratory would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Metabolism / Laboratory / GLP / GMP / Research / in vitro / Scientist / RT-PCR / Cell Based Assays / qPCR
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 14/03/2019
- Rate: Dependent on Experience
- Location: Northamptonshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5631102
- Posted: 2019-03-14 19:12:44 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Biotechnology Specialist
- Characterisation Development Scientist
- Associate Director - Analytical Development
- Compliance Officer (GMP)
- Health & Safety Co-ordinator
- Electrical Project Manager
- Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager
- Group Lead Analytical Chemist
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Analytical Scientist
- Analytical Team Leader
- Field Service Engineer - Stoke-on-Trent
- Field Service Engineer SW
- Business Development Manager
- Account Manager
- Regulatory & Project Manager
- Technical Support Scientist - Protein Biochemistry
- Data Analyst
- Senior Process Development Scientist