Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
Are you a Registered Manager who is passionate about delivering high quality care? Do you want to work for an exciting, growing and ambitious employer? Apply here!
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly sought-after employer as a Registered Manager of a residential home for adults with learning disabilities based in Wiltshire.
On offer is a salary of £31,000 and a great time to join an organisation who have exciting growth plans in the next 12 months.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the service, line managing a team of qualified support workers and senior members of staff, leading the home through all CQC inspections and being a motivational leader to the service.
We are looking for someone dynamic, passionate and influential to be the focal point of the service.
The Registered Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- Experience managing a CQC regulated service for adults with Autism (residential or supported living)
- Strong staff manager and influential leadership skills
- Passion for working with adults with Autism
This role would suit an existing Service or Registered Manager of a residential home or supported living for vulnerable adults who wants to work for one of the best employers in the sector.
Please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Complex Care Team - Social Worker
- Social Worker - Local Authority
- Community Healthcare Team
- Support Worker, Supported Living, Reading
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Service Manager - Mental Health
- Student Support Assistants - Learning Disabilities
- Shift Leader - Learning Disability
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Teams
- Social Worker - Over 11's Long Term Safeguarding Team
- Support Worker - Young People
- Regional Manager
- Regional Manager - Learning Disability
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Locum Senior Social Worker - Children
- Area Supported Living Manager
- Day time AMHP
- Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Registered Manager - Children's EBD Home
- Therapeutic Care Worker - Full Training Provided