Preclinical Discovery and Development Scientist
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Preclinical Discovery and Development Scientist in Rahway, NJ.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
· Develop and support drug transporter assays that will predict disposition of drug candidates
· Generating in vitro data for use by project teams across a range of therapeutic areas
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Experience in conducting in vitro drug transporter experiments including cell based and vesicular studies
· Must have independent bench level in vitro skills as well as strong automation skills
· Competent in cell culture techniques and cell based assays
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong laboratory bench skills
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelors or Master's Degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmacology, or other related degree concentration and 2-5 years of relevant experience.
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rahway, New Jersey are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: US$20 - US$22.50 per hour + 401k PTO Health
- Location: Rahway, New Jersey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Tel: 717-556-7340
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-18 16:55:24 -
- View all Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Technical Manager, Food Safety Systems
- AQL Scientist - GMP Testing Lab - Second Shift
- Analytical Scientist
- Associate Analytical Chemist I - Third Shift
- Post-Doc Sensomics
- Analytical Scientist
- Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring Technician
- SDS-Page Scientist
- Downstream Process Development Engineer
- Virology/Chemistry/Biochemistry Lab Technical Support
- Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
- Sales and Client Service Specialist
- EHS Senior Specialist - Training and Compliance
- Business Systems Analyst - CRM Administrator
- Research Technician
- Senior Scientist, Residue
- Cell Culture Scientist
- QC Team Lead
- Associate Scientist: Biopharmaceutical