Competitive hourly rate available
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Quality Inspector to join their busy engineering workshop.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for the day to day activities that govern the function of the QA Department.
They will perform measurements of all parts requiring quality checks, maintain gauge calibration status within the organization and conduct and assist with statistical studies where required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspection of first offs, last offs, final component and assembly inspection, sub-contractor supplied parts and incoming raw materials.
- Maintain records in adherence to quality systems.
- Generate component and supplier Defective Materials Notices.
- Be conversant with PPAP requirements.
- Assist in machine trials.
- Assist in gauge R&R studies.
- Assist in collection of statistical data as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years in a quality related field.
- Ability to translate technical drawings.
- Familiarity with a range of metrology and inspection equipment.
- Familiarity with ISO9001 : 2015 quality systems.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Health and Wellbeing Practitioner
- HR Business Partner
- Development Worker
- Property Support Specialist
- Employment Coach
- Full Stack .Net Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Senior Employment Coach
- CNC Turner - Nights
- Project Planner
- Corporate Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor
- Production Operator
- Administration Assistant
- Sales Assistant - All levels of experience
- Sales Assistant (Trade Counter)
- Bench Assembly Technician
- Sales Development Manager (US Hours 1-9pm)
- Payroll and Office Administrator