Band 5 Community Nurse
Block Booking available for a Community Nurse to work within Swanswell Point in Coventry.
Long - term contract.
Flexible working pattern & £150 sign up bonus available!
- Days and weekends available.
- Ideally we need someone to start within the next 2 weeks on a minimum temporary contract of 3 months.
- You will have Experience in an NHS setting as well as experience in a community setting.
- New registration sign up bonus of £150!
- Referral bonus of £250 Per referral - So if you know of anyone looking for work please get in touch!
Full and Part Time roles are available meaning work is fully flexible to work around current commitments.
What we can offer YOU -
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
All the above ensures that you are fully compliant and able to start work immediately!
Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
, Analysing and implementing care plans to fulfil individual patient needs
, Provide high standards of individual patient care in line with NMC guidelines
, Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition
The candidate will possess -
- 2 Clinical references
- Minimum of 6 months Experience within the NHS
If you are looking for either a full or part time role with full flexibility to pick and choose when you work please contact Mark on 01772 208 961 or alternatively apply to this advert.
- Start: 01/04/2019
- Rate: £19 - £27 per hour + + £150 Sign up bonus + Petrol Expenses
- Location: Coventry, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-19 14:18:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Gastroenterology Nurse
- Litter Picker
- Clinical Manager - Barnet Council
- AMU Nurse
- Head of Property
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Youth Offending Officer
- Fire Protection Sales Executive
- Communications Officer
- Planning Officer
- Private Client Paralegal
- RGN-Critical Care
- NHS Administrator
- Adult Learning Disability Social Worker, Bedford
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6.
- Planning Officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Balustrade Works Supervisor
- Police Staff Investigator - Merseyside