Occupational Health Advisor (part time : 3 days) - Farnborough, Hampshire
Occupational Health Advisor (part time - 3 days) - Farnborough, Hampshire
Up to £38,000 pa pro rata negotiable
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of Occupational Health Services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join a team based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
The hours are ideally 8am - 4pm but there may be some flexibility with start and finish time if required.
There is also potential flexibility with which 3 days can be worked.
You will have a passion for wellbeing and health promotion activities, and join a team in delivering occupational health services in Farnborough.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual with proven experience of building relationships and delivering excellent customer service.
An integral focus for this role will be the effective delivery of wellbeing services as part of the wider OH strategy for this site.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to design, deliver and evolve a range of services and education in this area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified individual to take on a new challenge working in recently refurbished premises and with an exciting Occupational Health programme to deliver.
Requirements For Occupational Health Advisor: NMC part 1, Occupational Health qualification, part time
Key Skills: NMC part 1, Client management experience, Occupational Health experience, OH qualified.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £38000 - £38000 Per Annum
- Location: Farnborough, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/050769
- Posted: 2019-03-19 14:54:14 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Internal Sales/Telesales - Full Time - Bristol
- Design Engineer
- CORPORATE COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR
- Wedding & Events Assistant
- Support Consultant (Applications) : Poole
- Front Line Support Technician : Poole
- Senior Software Engineer - Poole
- Systems Engineer - Poole
- Director of Engineer (DevOps)
- Lead Software Engineer (Agile/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Sous Chef
- Vice President of Growth (Product and Marketing)
- Global Marketing Director (UX/Brand/Comm/Product)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Service Technician - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Business Development Manager
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Light Commercial Sales Executive - Bolton
- Light Commercial Sales Executive - Grimsby
- TRADEMARK PARALEGAL : LONDON (CITY)