Registered Mental Health Nurse
Interested in contract working in PICU or acute inpatient services? Would you be interested in £150 just for signing up to work with us?
We are is looking for a Band 5 RMN for a 12 Week placement in Hull in to work in PICU or acute mental health inpatient services in the NHS.
The role is to start ASAP to work on a shift pattern basis.
There are early, late, long day and night shifts available 7 days a week.
The ward is preferably looking for a full time member of staff but would consider part time.
The ideal candidate would be a Registered mental Health Nurse with experience of working on an acute inpatient ward.
Please see job details below:
Hull, East Riding
PICU or acute adult inpatient
Band 5 RMN
Full time (3 months, may be extended)
Days, Nights, Weekends
£17.00-£23.00 Per hour (inclusive of Holiday pay and ENI)
-Registered with the NMC as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
-Post qualification experience working as an RMN
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
-Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Sign up bonus!
- We are offering £150 as a sign up bonus to Nurses who register with us for the first time and are placed into work.
Please enquire for Terms and Conditions.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Multiple weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Umbrella and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Rate: £17 - £28 per hour + £150 sign up bonus
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-19 15:13:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Gastroenterology Nurse
- Litter Picker
- Clinical Manager - Barnet Council
- AMU Nurse
- Head of Property
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Youth Offending Officer
- Fire Protection Sales Executive
- Communications Officer
- Planning Officer
- Private Client Paralegal
- RGN-Critical Care
- NHS Administrator
- Adult Learning Disability Social Worker, Bedford
- Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6.
- Planning Officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Balustrade Works Supervisor
- Police Staff Investigator - Merseyside