I am currently recruiting for a field sales role covering London and Home Counties (must be a car driver).
This is a pure sales role of canvassing for new business, making appointments to meet new clients.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to take a new challenge.
Huge potential to earn lots of commission!!!!
- Create and develop a growing portfolio of clients
- Attract new clients and maximise the sales of Thomas solutions and services within the sales territory
- Entice our existing clients to buy again, improve client retention rates and build their loyalty
- Gain a clear understanding of the market place and how solutions & services can maximise performance and add value to client organisations
- Attend networking events on a regular basis to create lead generation
As the ideal candidate, you will be an autonomous self-starter with the drive to achieve results.
You will be a strong communicator, feeling comfortable engaging with senior decision makers and building relations at all levels within an organisation.
Key to this role is the ability to work independently, as well as part of a wider regional and national team.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- E-commerce Assistant
- Sales Support Co-Ordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Repairs Administrator
- Warehouse Assistant
- Configuration Controller
- Ecommerce Assistant
- Head of Supply Chain
- Customer Support Advisor
- Manual Handler / Removal person
- Configuration Administrator
- Configuration Controller (LDW) JAN20192784
- Traditional & Simplified Chinese Localisation Specialist
- Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Team Administrator
- Repair Technician
- Head of Online Channel Marketing
- IT Engineer
- Quality and Information Security Manager