We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Joiners & Carpenters to join our team in Cambridge on a temp to perm contract.
We have an established department covering repairs and maintenance to domestic property throughout the Cambridge region.
As an experienced Joiner you would be responsible for new installations, repairs and maintenance to social housing stock.
Job Duties Include;
, Repair and replace window and door frames
, Repairs and maintenance to kitchens and bathrooms
, Replacement of timber floors, skirting and architrave
, Driving company vehicle
, Liasing with clients and customers
, Completing relevant reports and documentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
A company van is supplied with this role and an immediate start is available.
You will need;
, NVQ or City and Guilds in Carpentry & Joinery
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous Experience (3+ years)
, Valid CSCS Card
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or apply with your CV to be considered.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £15 - £16 per hour + Van and Fuel Card
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-25 14:21:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Placement Social Worker
- Desktop Support Technician
- Interim Grenfell Public Health Programme Manager
- CAMHS CPN, Epsom, Band 6 and 7
- Care Support Worker
- Senior Buyer
- Healthcare Assistant - Mental Health
- Dental Nurse Manager
- Child Care Locum
- Employment Solicitor
- Customer Services Advisor
- Childrens Project Worker
- Orthopaedic Elective Nurse (Band 5)
- Mental health Nurse in Hailsham
- Education Appeals Officer
- Street Cleanser