A fantastic and immediately available opportunity to work for a global well known client, aiding in the completion of Administration tasks to support Ecommerce Content for Europe Middle East and Africa and processes, digital assets and product information availability, and delivery to markets.
- Daily: Regionalise content, legal statements, localisation of language and publish for EMEA market use
- Daily check and amend ecommerce
- Daily check and maintain channel management amends/additions
- Weekly population of Regional pricing data
- Daily review copy text to local markets and access translated content
- Daily check for Ecommerce enhanced assets availability, compliance to EMEA markets
- Ongoing Audit of assets - agreed regional product information, copy text and enhanced asset requirements.
- Ongoing Audit and chase missing images for EMEA key activations & Ecommerce top 65
- Central maintenance of global data fields
- Ongoing: Test all new regional developments
For an immediate Interview and start please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Sales Support Co-Ordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Repairs Administrator
- Warehouse Assistant
- Configuration Controller
- Ecommerce Assistant
- Head of Supply Chain
- Customer Support Advisor
- Manual Handler / Removal person
- Configuration Administrator
- Configuration Controller (LDW) JAN20192784
- Traditional & Simplified Chinese Localisation Specialist
- Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Team Administrator
- Repair Technician
- Head of Online Channel Marketing
- IT Engineer
- Quality and Information Security Manager
- Customer Services Team Leader