Registered Childrens Home Manager
I'm recruiting for a Registered Children's Manager in Beccles, Suffolk.
You will be managing change and leading effective ways of working and managing staff, resources or projects to achieve the best possible outcomes for young people.
The children's homes service provide quality accommodation for looked after children of Suffolk, and support to the children building positive relationships, spirit and recognising what is necessary to achieve the best possible results for their future lives.
The position is for an initial 3 months ongoing with rates of pay of £20 per hour t o start ASAP.
- Suitable professional qualification
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services
- Within the last 5 years, worked at least two years in a position relevant to the residential care of children
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Placement Social Worker
- Desktop Support Technician
- Interim Grenfell Public Health Programme Manager
- CAMHS CPN, Epsom, Band 6 and 7
- Care Support Worker
- Senior Buyer
- Healthcare Assistant - Mental Health
- Dental Nurse Manager
- Child Care Locum
- Employment Solicitor
- Customer Services Advisor
- Childrens Project Worker
- Orthopaedic Elective Nurse (Band 5)
- Mental health Nurse in Hailsham
- Education Appeals Officer
- Street Cleanser