Sales & Export Supervisor
Our client is seeking an experienced and confident Sales & Export Supervisor to join a long-standing existing team.
Our client is a consistently growing company, based in Stoke-on-Trent specialising in a niche market.
Our client has been strongly established for well over 50 years' and are continuing to grow even further.
They are offering a strong holiday package, opportunities to attend trade shows and openings for development.
Due to recent growth, a Sales & Export Supervisor is required to work within the Sales Administration team working closely with the Sales & Export Manager to support with customer enquiries, high-volume inbound sales and the organisation of seminars and onsite sales meetings.
As the Sales & Export Supervisor, you will deal closely with Directors to respond to high value sales quotes, liaise with Sales Managers and be confident and willing to deal with customer enquiries across telephone and email platforms.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming sales from high value key account customers
- Processing these orders
- Responding to high value key account customer enquires via the telephone and written communication
- Providing detailed product information and advice
- Putting together high value quotations
- Support with organisation for trade shows
Your role as a Sales & Export Supervisor will require you to be an excellent and confident communicator; in both written and spoken terms.
You will have demonstrable experience working with sales and administration and will be comfortable working with Directors and Managers directly.
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be a self-motivated and pro-active individual
- Be willing to learn new skills and attributes
- Have flexibility to work on the occasional Saturday when required (usually once a month)
- Have excellent grammar and written skills
- Understand the basic functions of excel (data input, formulas etc)
- Methodical enthusiastic
Hours: 8.30am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 4:00pm Friday (occasional Saturday mornings)
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Administration Support (temp to perm)
- Sales Ledger Coordinator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Sales Account Manager
- Italian Speaking Sales Executive
- Part time Payroll Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- Accounts Semi Senior
- Graduate SAP Business One Analyst
- Credit Controller
- Production Assistant
- Outbound Appointment Maker (full-time or part-time)
- Quality Inspector
- SAP Business One Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Graduate Business Development Manager
- Communications Officer (Media)
- Business Support Manager
- Marketing Graduate
- Technical Graduate