Customer Service Advisor - Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Customer Service Advisor - Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey
Part Time Role
Hours: 10am - 2:30pm Monday to Friday (20 hours per week)
Salary £12,593 p.a.
Our client an established Housing Association are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to provide a high quality and comprehensive service, ensuring a consistently high level of response for customers.
Working in the Contact Centre, your role will be to provide an excellent first point of contact for all customers, resolving queries.
You will also track progress through the customer relationship management system.
An understanding of repairs services, housing management or experience working for a Housing Association is essential.
* Diagnosing and raising routine repairs
* Giving helpful and timely advice and assistance to tenants about their rent accounts and benefit
* Responding to enquiries from customers through a variety of communication channels (Email, Telephone, Office visits etc.) with empathy and professionalism, aiming to provide resolution on every occasion
* Keeping IT systems up to date
* Making outbound calls to monitor customer satisfaction
You must be a team player with excellent listening and communication skills and be methodical in your actions so that colleagues and contractors are clear on what is required.
What you get in Return
24 days annual leave per annum pro-rata increasing up to 28 days linked to service, plus bank holidays and 1.5 complimentary days off
Benefits such as Car Leasing Scheme, Cycle Scheme, opportunity to purchase additional annual leave, discounted gym membership
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £12593 - £12593 Per Annum
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/AR/050819
- Posted: 2019-03-26 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Internal Sales/Telesales - Full Time - Bristol
- Design Engineer
- CORPORATE COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR
- Wedding & Events Assistant
- Support Consultant (Applications) : Poole
- Front Line Support Technician : Poole
- Senior Software Engineer - Poole
- Systems Engineer - Poole
- Director of Engineer (DevOps)
- Lead Software Engineer (Agile/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Sous Chef
- Vice President of Growth (Product and Marketing)
- Global Marketing Director (UX/Brand/Comm/Product)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Service Technician - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Business Development Manager
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Light Commercial Sales Executive - Bolton
- Light Commercial Sales Executive - Grimsby
- TRADEMARK PARALEGAL : LONDON (CITY)