Software Product Owner
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK's leading Telecommunications Company.
Due to continued success and growth, we're now looking to recruit a Software Product Owner to join our team in Whiteley.
What's on offer?
Here are a few reasons why our Software Product Owner would love working for us:
* 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays + day off for birthday
* Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
* Performance related bonus paid monthly and Length of service awards
* Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
* Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%), gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
* Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
* Annual events including the Christmas Party
* Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
* Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
* Cycle to work scheme & eye-care vouchers
Software Product Owner responsibilities:
* Developing and maintaining the vision for the product.
* Communicating the vision to the Development team
* Giving final sign off on all new requirements to the live production environment.
* Interface with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to continuously develop the product.
* Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the company's SaaS
* Providing regular recommendations to the Programme Manager and the Development team for best practice, including optimisation.
* Decision maker on priorities, conflict resolution of code and works ensuring that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the product development lifecycle.
The ideal Software Product Owner:
* Previous experience of working in Agile software development environment essential
* In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
* Adaptability and initiative
* A pro-active approach
* Strong system skills
Onecom is the UKs Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UKs fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
If you feel you have the countabilities and drive to excel in our role of Software Product Owner, we'd love to hear from you.
Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Cleaner / Housekeeping Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- UK Logistics Supervisor
- Junior Accounts Administrator
- Engineering and Maintenance Manager
- Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Telesales Manager
- Collections Coordinator
- Infrastructure Cloud Engineer
- Service Manager - Automotive
- QC Supervisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Global Website Executive
- Customer Engagement Executive
- Plant Manager
- Business Development Manager : Automotive
- General Manager : Automotive
- Parts Supervisor - Automotive
- Graduate Electrical and Control Instrumentation Engineer : ERF