Business Development Executive, Up to £32,000 + Bonus
Our client is an established finance and conference firm; they are currently undergoing a phase of expansion and are looking to add a Business Development Executive to their team.
The successful candidate will be working within a successful and encouraging boutique office environment in the heart of Central London.
The position requires the successful candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy and ability to think for themselves.
It is an opportunity where the suitable applicant will be working in a B2B Sales environment, utilising e-marketing as the primary method of business generation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiating e-shots to contacts on databases - verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on the company's databases – 600,000 marketing emails sent monthly
• Verification of email bounce backs and updating of the database
• Processing bookings for coursed from e-shots
• Adding of contacts to database – research from websites, articles, and various publications
• Telephoning companies and contacts to verify database data
• Creating prospect sales database from scratch – from research
• Cold Calling - Introducing my clients services and making appointments/client meetings
• Helping attract paid sponsorship for conferences – identifying potential opportunities
• Ad hoc departmental admin duties
• Assistance with answering inbound calls.
Required skills and personal attributes
• Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent listening skills
• Must be extremely well organised
• The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
• Must have a good eye for detail
• Must have a “can do” attitude
• Must be accurate and diligent
• Must be a quick learner
• Must be enterprising
• Must be hard working and proactive
• Must be focused on the client
Successful candidates will be paid an attractive salary of up to £32,000 Basic, in addition to company benefits and a performance based bonus.
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic work environment that supports development and personal growth.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Natanya at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.
- Start: 02/04/2019
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£32000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Management
- Recruiter: Origin Multilingual
- Contact: Natanya Jeffery (FBUK)
- Tel: +44 20 3468 4181
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH10104
- Posted: 2019-04-02 09:15:48 -
- View all Jobs from Origin Multilingual
More Jobs from Origin Multilingual
- Russian Web Design & CMS Specialist - Dublin - €28K
- German Quality Assurance - Dublin - €35K
- French Quality Assurance - Dublin - €35K
- Spanish Web Design & CMS Specialist - Dublin - €28K
- Dutch Business Development Executive - Dublin - €32-40k OTE €60K
- French Business Development Executive - Dublin - €32-40k OTE €60K
- Norwegian Server & Storage Support - Dublin - €26.5-28.5K
- Course Administrator, £28,000, Central London
- Payments Assistant, Competitive Salary
- Mandarin Speaking Tour Guide
- Assistant Financial Controller – German & English
- Freelance Banking Compliance Trainers - £500 to £700 per day
- German Customer Support Agent - €23k - Malta
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent - Dublin - €25-28K
- Finnish Customer Support Agent - Malta - €20k - €25k
- Danish Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta
- Nordic Customer Support Team Leader - Malta - €35k
- German Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta
- Finnish Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta
- Affiliate Manager - Malta - €30-45K