My client, established over 25 years, are a specialist manufacturing company producing a range of bespoke products and designs throughout the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Controller to join this specialist team as they are expanding their manufacturing department due to business growth.
The company offer a down to earth atmosphere with a friendly and supportive environment.
There is encouragement for progression within the business as they value their staff greatly and support their development.
We are looking for a Stock Controller to join the team and be involved with basic goods-inwards, stock management along with all stores' administration and typical procedures that a modern store would use.
As a Stock Controller you will be working closely with your colleagues and must be a team player.
The responsibilities of a Stock Controller are:
- As a Stock Controller you will maintain a clean and safe work environment
- You will be responsible for Goods Inward check procedures
- As a stock Controller you will be responsible for Goods Outward procedures
- You will be responsible for paperwork and computer system entry
- As a Stock Controller you will ensure the safe storage of stock and correct labelling
- You will be responsible for stock rotation using FIFO (First in First Out)
- You will oversee stock taking
- As a Stock Controller you will be responsible for the maintenance of stock accuracy
- You will oversee product labelling
- As a Stock Controller you will be responsible for loading vehicles
- You will be responsible for quality control
- As a Stock Controller you will ensure accurate Order picking and packing
- Someone who is methodical, accurate, articulate
- Current Forklift Truck Licence (Essential)
- A good standard of IT
- GCSE level Math and English at C+
- Previous stock or store administration
- Manual Handling Training would be preferential
- Narrow Aisle Reach Truck Licence (preferable but not essential)
- Multi Directional Combi Lift Truck Licence (preferable but not essential)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am till 4:45pm
Salary: National Living Wage
This role would also suit people with the following experience: Stock Controller, Stores Envoy, Stores Person or Stock Management.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- CAD Technician
- Production Material Planner
- Payroll Administrator
- Sales Support Administrator
- Part Time Administrator
- Senior Transport Planner
- Service Engineer
- Night Customer Service Administrator
- CAD Technician
- New Business Sales
- Network Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Italian Speaking Sales Executive
- Graduate SAP Business One Analyst
- Customer Support Administrator
- Area Manager
- Digital Communications Marketing Manager – 8-12 months FTC
- Homes Coordinator – 6 months FTC
- Stores Team Leader