Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA
South East England/London-Agile location
Up to £75000+ allowances + benefits + bonus (Depending on experience).
Due to an expansion plan for the internal audit team they are currently seeking the critical appointment of a Senior Internal Auditor.
An ability to work flexibly is essential, and an understanding of Data Analytics (either theoretical or practical) is desirable.
You will have an excellent record of achievement and be keen to join a blue chip organization where there is a strong emphasis on adding value to the business.
Good interpersonal skills are essential for this busy audit department as are relationship management skills.
The opportunities for future career progression are good and can be into the business or up the audit ladder.
- Provide specific risk inputs to the development of the rolling audit plan with an ability to add value to Data Analytics in the team.
- Assist the Managers/Head of Audit in planning and determining the audit scope for relevant audits of medium size or complexity and, as Auditor in Charge, review work subsequently, in line with Group Audit standards.
- Interact with business stakeholders to reach an agreement on final audit reports and corrective actions; oversee the closure of agreed actions.
- Participate in strategic corporate change projects and provide inputs on controls and risks.
- Provide guidance to business teams on matters related to controls, risk, and governance.
- Report and escalate risks and issues as appropriate.
- Build technical/commercial knowledge and business awareness through own research and interactions with relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
- Use data analytics in audit engagements, where appropriate.
- Build relationships with peers in Group Audit across geographies and proactively exchange ideas and information.
- Engage with business stakeholders, such as process owners and local senior management and gather audit data as well as ensure buy-in for audit recommendations.
- Create a compelling business case for audits to support audit portfolios and ensure buy-in from business teams.
- Provide guidance on controls, risk, and governance to the business, as required, to ensure full compliance with the organization´s rules and regulations.
Skills, knowledge, and behaviour
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification and/or significant relevant audit, risk management or Controls.
- In-depth understanding of best practice in auditing and a good knowledge of risk management practice.
- Good knowledge of financial protection industry, regulation, operating practices, and technology.
- Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- AVP/ Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or various locations in Europe
- Technology Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified Internal/International Auditor - Extensive EMEA travel
- EMEA Senior Internal Audit Manager - Global business - Flexible location
- Senior IT Auditor/AM - Flexible UK locations