Continuous Improvement Business Lead
Practicus are partnering with a London based FS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Business Lead to oversee a large change portfolio and manage the engagement capability across the division.
Working a range of senior stakeholders at all levels, you will develop and own the business change strategy, spanning the people aspect of a programme along with key process improvements.
Along with other managers, you will develop the continuous improvement roadmap, prioritising a number of competing demands within the portfolio, acting as the conduit of information between teams, driving efficiencies and mitigating risks.
Working with multi-disciplined teams, you will own the development of the business change strategy, stakeholder engagement and training materials for high priority workloads.
Driving a positive coaching/mentoring culture, you will be instrumental in continuous improvement planning, communication and execution of key objectives.
- An experienced Continuous Improvement Change Management Consultant/Manager
- Track record in Financial Services or Banking
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory change agendas
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving working environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at a senior/board level - credibility and gravitas
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills to drive collaboration
- Team player who is self-efficient and demonstrates a team approach
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
RATE: £500-700 per day (all inclusive) OUTSIDE IR35
START: 22nd April 2019
INTERVIEWS: 15th April
DURATION: 3 months initially with scope for extension
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATTHEW STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Lead Analytics Platform Architect (Azure)
- RAA Project Manager
- IT WAN Project Manager - LocalGOV
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Digital Solution Architect
- Actuarial Data Analyst
- Head of Integrated Contracts
- Programme Director - Emergency Care & Flow Improvement
- Recruitment Team Leader
- Global HR Systems Analyst
- CQUIN Programme Project Manager - NHS Mental Health Trust
- Actuarial Data Analyst (Tyche)
- Payroll Administrator
- Data Analyst
- SQL Developer
- Interim Business Objects Reporting Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Interim Payroll Manager