Medical Writer / MA Project Manager
Medical Writer / MA Project Manager - Consultancy - Oxford - £35k - £45k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very dynamic and well-known consultancy in the Market Access space.
The company offers some excellent development opportunities, like leading teams and dealing with clients from day one.
They are very much an organisation that allows freedom of ideas, work in small teams and the office is a flexible working space.
meaning you don't have to sit in the same spot, unless you want to!
They are a full-service market access consultancy based in the Oxford area of the UK.
Although they are based in the South of the UK, they are happy for the right candidate to work remotely and commute to the office for a team meeting 4 times per year.
They promote a happy work place with a comfortable working environment for people that are office based.
They measure you through excellence of delivery and client satisfaction not hours worked, or locations commuted to.
- Specialists in Strategy, Health Economics/Evidence generation and MA / Policy communications
- Fantastic Offices
- Dynamic working space whereby you can work flexibly on projects
- Oxford based out of the hustle and bustle of London
Working in a consultancy that really values its staff and gives you the ability to have a work/life balance.
They are open to remote working for the right candidate.
The role will be predominantly writing but will give the benefit of project managing as well.
- Writing and contributing to a variety of medical based publications - GVD's, HTA's, analysis reports, slide decks, communication friendly economic models and peer-reviewed journal articles on a wide variety of topics
- Opportunity to project manage junior members and their projects
- Market access desk research and stakeholder interviews
- Client contact from day one.
They don't believe that only certain members of the team should be able to contact the client
You will be someone that has a solid background in medical writing and looking for a new challenge.
This is a consultancy that will allow you freedom to work on a variety of projects without limits.
They are open to people with backgrounds in Market Access, Medical Communications, Medical Writing or any relevant discipline.
They need people that:
- Have 3+ years medical writing experience
- Are comfortable speaking to clients
- Have excellent written English
- Will be prepared to work hard in order to meet deadlines
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer / Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to write in a free environment, work on a wide variety of projects and project manage.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Account Manager
- Programme Director / Account Director
- Account Manager (Events)
- Senior / Principal Medical Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Quality and Regulatory Specialist
- Quality and Regulatory Assistant
- Clinical Research Nurse
- Territory Manager – Urology
- Medical Writer
- Account Manager
- Market Access Associate Consultant / Market Access Consultant
- Research Manager
- Business Unit Director
- Quantitative Research Manager
- Scientific Director
- Account Director
- Deputy QPPV
- Pharmaceutical Delegate Coordinator
- Client Services Director