Foreign Exchange Consultant - Southampton
Do you have foreign exchange cashier experience? Do you want to work for a leading travel agency and foreign exchange provider? Can you offer excellent customer service and get the clients to get their holiday money with you! Keep Reading!!! A well-established independent retail travel agency, based in Southampton who are market leaders in their field are looking for an experienced foreign exchange consultant to join their team.
- Taking enquiries face to face and over the phone regarding foreign currency
- Deliver a quality foreign exchange service maximising the profitability of the company and offering excellent customer service
- Count efficiently and accurately large amounts of money
- Calculate and understand exchange rates
- Converting enquiries to transaction and selling foreign currency
- Operate efficiently and accurately a foreign exchange till
- Adhering to company compliance, controls and procedures
- Update daily exchange rates
- Building a rapport with customers to maximise repeat business
The successful candidate will have some previous foreign exchange cashier experience, though those candidates from a bank foreign exchange background will be considered, in addition to those from a retail travel and foreign exchange background.
A competitive starting salary of £16000 - £17500 dependent on experience, is available for the successful candidate.
In addition there will be incentives and bonuses, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
My client has a big presence in Southampton, so there is a realistic possibility of long term career progression!
If you are interested in this fantastic position please follow the link to 'Apply'.
For more information please call Helen Cassin at Travel Trade Recruitment on 01293 850647 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Products & Contracts Manager
- Business Travel Consultant
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Worldwide Travel Consultant - Office or Home Based
- Travel Consultant
- Customer Support Advisor
- Luxury Travel Specialist
- Operations Administrator
- Senior Business Travel consultant
- Business Travel Homeworker (Day hours)
- Team Leader/Sales Coach
- Account Executive - Japanese Speaker
- Project Manager
- Sales Team Leader
- Senior Marketing Executive
- On Board Cruise Consultant
- Caribbean & Indian Ocean Travel Consultant
- Product Tester
- Luxury Travel Consultant - Long-haul
- French Speaking Group Travel Executive