Community Psychiatric Nurse
We are looking for Band 6 Mental Health Nurses for a fantastic opportunity to join a EWMHS Service based in Essex within the NHS.
Applicant must drive and have access to a car.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Temporary pay rate: £25ph
Hours and length of contract:
, The service operates a Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
, The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP with an initial 3 month contract length.
The service provides emotional support to young people aged 10-18 years old with the overall aim of improving emotional wellbeing, emotional intelligence, resilience and self-esteem.
You will be managing a caseload of clients and undertaking mental health assessments, supporting them to be safeguarded, managing the risk and meeting eligible need without overprovision of services.
You will be providing therapeutic interventions with young people and their families referred to the CAMHS service.
You will be expected to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and therefore the ability to work within a team and develop great working relationships is essential.
The applicant must be DBS cleared and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: Up to £25 per annum + mileage
- Location: Essex, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-23 10:52:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Asset Analyst
- Support Worker for Autism Residential Home – Marnhull, Dorset
- Project Co-ordinator
- Team Manager - FAST Team
- Family Participation and Information Worker
- Rough Sleeper Outreach Navigators
- Senior probation practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Solicitor - Contracts and Procurement
- Team Manager - Looked After Children
- RGN - Female Assessment Unit
- Early Help Assessment Officer
- Healthcare Asssistant
- RGN-Critical Care