A new urgent post has just come up for a Plumber to join a Housing Association based in Blandford Forum.
This is a contracted role with a view to it going permanent.
Comes with a Company vehicle and fuel card.
We are looking for.
We are looking to recruit someone to carry Out Works in Social Housing Properties installing and fitting Wet Rooms to certain properties.
You will also Install Bathrooms and carry other types of repairs to Social Housing Properties within the Blandford and North Dorset area.
If you have experience in installing wet rooms and are currently available, apply now for an immediate start.
What you will to apply
· Plumbing Qualifications
· Good Knowledge Of All Plumbing Systems And Ancillary Products
· Driving Licence
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £11 - £13 per hour
- Location: Blandford Forum, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-23 14:01:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse