Team Co-ordinator Families First Team
Team Coordinator - Families First Team Seaham
£10 - £11 p/h
2 month ongoing contract
Durham Council are looking for a Team Coordinator to provide a high quality support service to all members of the team to enable key processes relating to the teams functions to be carried out.
This will include the direct coordination and support of the management functions of the team and flexible support to team members in order to meet the needs of the service.
, Effective communication and liaison between the team and service users.
, To provide a direct administrative support to the management of the Innovation Team, particularly in relation to performance management tasks and coordination of team activity.
, To provide support in terms of maintaining diaries and scheduling appointments for all team members.
, Research, prepare and supply information as required via discoverer and other methods, including statistics, tracking information and producing reports.
, NVQ 4 in Business Administration (or equivalent)
, Experience of working in a busy and challenging office environment
, Experience of IT packages including Microsoft Office, in particular excel
, Enhanced DBS (we can obtain for you)
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse