Adults Care Manager
We are recruiting for Adult Care Managers within Nottingham Community Adult Services.
The post is to be responsible for completing assessments of citizens both in the acute hospital and community rehab/assessment beds following hospital admission.
The post is for full time 37 hours a week on an initial 3 month contract with rates from £12 - £13 per hour.
The Hospital team provides a very important service to citizens who are being discharged from the hospital and often deals with crisis situations as well.
- Undertaking all levels of assessments.
- Creating and implementing care plans, support services and case management plans.
- Deal with low to medium risk management on a daily basis, under the supervision of a senior member of the team.
- Completing assessments of citizens both in the acute hospital and community rehab/assessment beds following hospital admission.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Asset Analyst
- Support Worker for Autism Residential Home – Marnhull, Dorset
- Project Co-ordinator
- Team Manager - FAST Team
- Family Participation and Information Worker
- Rough Sleeper Outreach Navigators
- Senior probation practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Solicitor - Contracts and Procurement
- Team Manager - Looked After Children
- RGN - Female Assessment Unit
- Early Help Assessment Officer
- Healthcare Asssistant
- RGN-Critical Care