Street Cleanser - Coventry
Service Care Construction are recruiting for a street cleanser in Coventry.
A Local Authority require a street cleanser to join their team on a temporary basis.
A Full UK Driving License including C1 Category is essential for this role.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm and requires the successful candidates to support the maintenance and improvement of the streets, neighbourhoods, parks and open spaces by undertaking a range of street cleansing and ground maintenance activities.
This will involve sweeping streets, emptying bins, litter picking grassed areas and using power tools such as strimmers and hedge cutters.
The successful candidate must be able to drive a vehicle from 3.5 tonne to 7.5 tonne so a C1 driving license is essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Asset Analyst
- Support Worker for Autism Residential Home – Marnhull, Dorset
- Project Co-ordinator
- Team Manager - FAST Team
- Family Participation and Information Worker
- Rough Sleeper Outreach Navigators
- Senior probation practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Solicitor - Contracts and Procurement
- Team Manager - Looked After Children
- RGN - Female Assessment Unit
- Early Help Assessment Officer
- Healthcare Asssistant
- RGN-Critical Care