Mental health Nurse in Hailsham
We are currently recruiting for a ADHOC Registered Mental Health Nurses to work within Forensic/Secure settings within the NHS sector in Hailsham as bank staff.
The positions are Band 5, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for full time shifts around family, education, other work or as an opportunity for flexible part-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
Days: £20 ltd per hour
Nights/Saturdays - £22 ltd per hour
Sundays/Bank Holidays - £25 ltd per hour
You will be working within forensic wards in the NHS.
Aiding the recovery of patients¸ monitoring their wellbeing and assisting with on-going treatment.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
-MUST have control and restraint training such as MAPA/PMVA/MAYBO
-Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
-NMC Pin in date
-Experience of working within Secure Units
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* up to £250 referral bonuses
If you are interested in this role please contact myself on:
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Asset Analyst
- Support Worker for Autism Residential Home – Marnhull, Dorset
- Project Co-ordinator
- Team Manager - FAST Team
- Family Participation and Information Worker
- Rough Sleeper Outreach Navigators
- Senior probation practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Solicitor - Contracts and Procurement
- Team Manager - Looked After Children
- RGN - Female Assessment Unit
- Early Help Assessment Officer
- Healthcare Asssistant
- RGN-Critical Care