Orthopaedic Elective Nurse (Band 5)
Band 5 Nurse position - Orthopaedic Elective Nurse within Rotherham Hospital.
Service Care is a preferred supplier to this NHS Turst and we have first access to shift requirements.
This position is a full time position however part time hours will be considered.
- New registration sign up bonus of £150!
- Referral bonus of £250 Per referral - So if you know of anyone looking for work please get in touch!
What we can offer YOU -
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
All the above ensures that you are fully compliant and able to start work immediately!
Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
, Analysing and implementing care plans to fulfil individual patient needs
, Provide high standards of individual patient care in line with NMC guidelines
, Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition
The candidate will possess -
- 2 Clinical references
- Minimum of 6 months Experience within the NHS
If you are looking for either a full or part time role with full flexibility to pick and choose when you work please contact Mark on 01772 208 961 or alternatively apply to this advert.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Rate: £18 - £28 per hour + + £150 Sign up bonus
- Location: Rotherham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-23 16:37:16 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Asset Analyst
- Support Worker for Autism Residential Home – Marnhull, Dorset
- Project Co-ordinator
- Team Manager - FAST Team
- Family Participation and Information Worker
- Rough Sleeper Outreach Navigators
- Senior probation practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Solicitor - Contracts and Procurement
- Team Manager - Looked After Children
- RGN - Female Assessment Unit
- Early Help Assessment Officer
- Healthcare Asssistant
- RGN-Critical Care