Childrens Project Worker
We are looking to appoint 2 Children's Project Workers within Lincolnshire Leaving Care Services based in Peterborough.
The purpose of this post is to provide advice, support and services to children, young people and their families in regards to young people leaving the care system.
The posts are full time 37 hours per week for an initial 3 months with rates from £9 - £10 per hour.
Duties under guidance and instruction:
To work with young people and their families, on a one to one or
group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs of the young person when leaving care.
To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes when transitioning from care to personal responsibility.
To work co-operatively with the leaving care services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for young people and families.
To contribute to Service development.
To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Month ongoing
- Rate: £9 - £10 per hour
- Location: Peterborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-23 16:47:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Asset Analyst
- Support Worker for Autism Residential Home – Marnhull, Dorset
- Project Co-ordinator
- Team Manager - FAST Team
- Family Participation and Information Worker
- Rough Sleeper Outreach Navigators
- Senior probation practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Solicitor - Contracts and Procurement
- Team Manager - Looked After Children
- RGN - Female Assessment Unit
- Early Help Assessment Officer
- Healthcare Asssistant
- RGN-Critical Care