Customer Services Advisor
Customer Services Advisor, Bristol
A Hampshire based council are recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor based in Portsmouth.
This role will require the individual to provide support by answering telephone enquiries from members of the public regarding the upcoming Local and European elections.
Providing support on the Councils main & children, social care switchboard.
Your key duties within the role will include the following:
- Answering telephone enquiries from members of the public regarding the upcoming Local and European elections
- Providing support on the Councils main & children, social care switchboard
To be considered for this role you must have:
- contact centre/telephone experience.
- Experience of showing quick thinking Intuitive combined with common sense to deliver quality customer service at pace.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working.
- An apolitical stance - ability to guide the customer to relevant sources without getting involved in any political discussion.
This is a temporary contact starting 24th April 2019 to 23rd May 2019, working 32.5 hours per week.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Free DBS processing
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role, please send over a copy of your CV to Jason Thomas at Service Care Solutions (Jason.
thomas @ service care.
org .uk) or feel free to call Jason on 01772 208 966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Support Assistant
- Community Care Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Legal Assistant
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Deputy Residential Manager, South East London
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Biomedical Scientist
- Support Worker - Children's Residential
- Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Harrow Council
- Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
- Biomedical Scientist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Team Manager
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Permanent Children's Social Workers - Swindon
- Registered Mental Health Nurse