Child Care Locum
We are currently recruiting for a Child Care Locum for a local government based in the Oxfordshire area.
This position is suitable for a qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive / Lawyer with previous experience within the public sector.
Please note the role is inside IR35.
ROLE: Child Care Lawyer
CONTRACT:3 months ongoing, start end of April or early May
- To assist in planning, co-ordinating and undertaking the legal work in respect of the Council's Child Care services.
- To handle a personal caseload of childcare cases to a high standard of professional practice
- Represent the Council in legal proceedings at court concerning children in the family court when needed.
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer / Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE
- Ideally worked in a similar position within a local government
- A thorough knowledge of the law relating to Child Care services
Please apply to the role if you are interested, or reach out to Lloyd directly on 01772 208969 / Lloyd.Stanley@servicecare.org.uk for further information.
We also offer £250 for any successful recommendation.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Asset Analyst
- Support Worker for Autism Residential Home – Marnhull, Dorset
- Project Co-ordinator
- Team Manager - FAST Team
- Family Participation and Information Worker
- Rough Sleeper Outreach Navigators
- Senior probation practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Community Payback Supervisor
- Solicitor - Contracts and Procurement
- Team Manager - Looked After Children
- RGN - Female Assessment Unit
- Early Help Assessment Officer
- Healthcare Asssistant
- RGN-Critical Care