Tour Coordinator (Travel Industry)
Are you an energetic business travel consultant who is used to working to high standards for prestige accounts? We are looking for someone to join the team on the Global Touring sector assisting Tour & Production Managers and Entertainment and music clients with all their travel needs and touring logistics.
Duties & responsibilities
, Manage Touring/Entertainment client travel logistics ensuring accuracy and the highest level of service at all times.
, Action all requests at the highest customer service level
, Manage time and adhere to SLA's
, Process any administrative tasks/queries including accounting queries, promptly and accurately.
, Work independently and as part of a team.
, Galileo GDS - ticketing and reissue experience.
, Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (email / word / excel / power point).
, great understanding of fare types - negotiated, CAT35's nett fares etc
, Top customer services
, Experience working with group bookings preferred
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic salary depending on experience along with fantastic company benefits with a really exciting, vibrant company and their portfolio of clients!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Touring Specialist Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Gemma 01619236120 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
- Start: Asap
- Rate: £20000 - £24000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0161 923 6120
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-25 15:29:21 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Products & Contracts Manager
- Business Travel Consultant
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Worldwide Travel Consultant - Office or Home Based
- Travel Consultant
- Customer Support Advisor
- Luxury Travel Specialist
- Operations Administrator
- Senior Business Travel consultant
- Business Travel Homeworker (Day hours)
- Team Leader/Sales Coach
- Account Executive - Japanese Speaker
- Project Manager
- Sales Team Leader
- Senior Marketing Executive
- On Board Cruise Consultant
- Caribbean & Indian Ocean Travel Consultant
- Product Tester
- Luxury Travel Consultant - Long-haul
- French Speaking Group Travel Executive