Mental Health Care Assistant - Dorset
I am currently recruiting Mental Healthcare Assistants in Dorset
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
I currently have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available.
The positions are Band 2 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are up to £12.00 per hour.
Service Care Solutions are specialist providers of ad hoc shifts to the NHS for both nursing and healthcare assistants.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is essential that the successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained and have substantial experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
We also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the email above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please contact myself on Jake.Nuttall@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: Up to £12.00 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Blandford Forum, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-26 16:49:54 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Management Information Officer
- NHS Finance Analyst
- Substance Misuse Nurse Specialist
- Facilities Assistant (Reception)
- Residential Support Worker (Children)
- Clerk of Works
- Fostering Social Worker
- Learning Co-ordinator
- Community Nurse
- Commercial Property Paralegal
- Housing Solutions Officer Triage Preventions
- Clinical Psychologists / Psychology Assistants
- Mobile facilities attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Seasonal Gardener
- MASH Social Worker
- Ground Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Coordinator