Permanent - up to £28,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven Biomedical Engineer to join a super-power, rapidly expanding medical device company.
This company is genuinely going from strength to strength and can offer exciting career growth for the right individual.
Due to exciting new contracts being won they are looking for multiple Engineers who have previous experience of infusion pumps, ECG's ventilators, defibrillators, surgical lamps, microscopes and other Biomedical equipment.
The successful candidates should have previous experience in a similar role of working in a fast-paced environment and this will suit someone who really takes pride in their work as well as representing the company in the best light.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines
- Support the site manager / team leader as required and in achieving contractual KPI's.
- Complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines
- Complete all associated administrative work in completing repairs and preventative maintenance as outlined in company procedures.
- Support customers whenever needed to ensure minimal disruption to the operation of the hospital.
- Complete associated admin needed to close repairs and PMs as outlined in the Althea's Standard Operating Procedures
- Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
- Maintain safe working practices within the hospital environment
They will have excellent communication skills and a good client/customer facing capacity as you will be dealing with clients and customers daily.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or call Aarron Jones for a confidential discussion on 02392 314 683
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Information Governance Officer - RQ363869
- Sister/Charge Nurse
- ADHOC Clinical Trial RGN
- Contract DevOps Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Registered Nurse - Outpatients
- RA Specialist
- Registered Nurse - Pre Assessment
- Principal- Horizon Scanning
- Contract Registered Nurse
- Project Architect
- Property Manager (block)
- Occupational Health Technician
- Assembler Fitter
- Architectural Technician
- Fabrication Assistant
- Support Engineer
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Internal Communications Manager-
- Global HEOR Director