Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
Salary: £neg + excellent benefits + bonus.
Qualifications: Qualified Accountant with a recognised CCAB Qualification, or Internal Audit Qualification.
Our client is seeking a “best in class” professional to act as a senior subject expert in this crucial function within their fast-moving, regulated business.
Working as part of the Senior Management team, reporting to the Head of Audit, with the opportunity to get involved in special projects and Strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Head of Audit, the Senior Audit Manager position is responsible for planning and executing audits to assess the adequacy of the systems control environment with limited supervision.
This person also recommends system and/or process improvements.
The ideal candidate will also undertake a number of key internal audit projects within the business.
Key Job Functions
- Contribute to risk assessment and to development and execution of audit activities.
- Develop and improve audit testing process.
- Undertake a number of key strategic internal audits as part of a proactive UK team.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of general controls.
- Identify and communicate recommendations to improve controls orally and in writing to various levels of management.
- Perform special internal audit projects.
- Provide assistance to management and independent auditors.
- A key part of strategy/function development.
- Will be required to serve as an expert or lead a team to conduct selected audits and is accountable for the identification of risks or weaknesses within the business unit being reviewed, as well as for developing recommendations.
- Required to develop the scope of review, timelines, and deliverables, in-line with yearly audit plan and agreed with relevant business function.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, particularly in presenting and listening skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor members of the team.
You will be working in a complex and ever-changing environment, and will, therefore, need to demonstrate the ability to manage change, dynamically head up projects and operate and influence senior leaders within the Group.
An understanding/ exposure to Financial Services/ regulatory environments is beneficial.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Package to £110000 +excellent bonus potential
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Morgan West
- Contact: Stephen Ball
- Tel: 03452261523
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/C/9207
- Posted: 2020-01-05 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Morgan West
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Audit Manager
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA - Financial Services (City) -12 month contract
- IT Auditor
- Audit Manager/Senior - London - Financial Services - Contract
- Senior IT Auditor/ Assistant - Flexible UK locations - Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- Senior Internal Auditor - Blue Chip Financial Services - South East
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - London - Part-time
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – South East
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – Surrey/South East
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor - London/South East
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - London/South East
- Data Analytics/ IT Audit professional
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager Contract