Neighbourhood Management Officer
We are recruiting for a Neighbourhood Management Officer, based in Stroud.
This role will require the candidate to provide a fully comprehensive Housing Management service from commencement of Tenancy through to termination.
Your key duties within the role will include the following:
- To ensure the advertisement and allocation of empty dwellings are undertaken within the prescribed timescales ensuring visits such as pre- tenancies/ termination and void management are instigated and completed.
- To be aware and make the best use of tools, mechanisms, authority and processes to most effectively and efficiently address and resolve issues identified in all breaches of the tenancy conditions.
- To effectively maintain the conditions of the external environment of the managed area, managing service contracts and encouraging tenant involvement within in the managed patch, being innovative and creative in sustaining this interaction.
- To monitor, identify and action any cases of tenancy fraud and safeguarding by establishing effective partnerships and following recommended policies and guidelines
- To make sure effective liaison with internal services and external agencies to ensure appropriate care and support packages are being delivered to vulnerable tenants
- To support and achieve the service and performance and service targets set within the housing management service
- To effectively manage and administrate the requests for transfers and Mutual Exchanges, Homeswapper and tenancy inspections
- To be aware of the need and to initiate, direct and lead on estate plans and profiling information, which contribute to the priorities for improvement in services, estates and
- communities by the housing service
To be considered for this role you must have the experience of tenancy management and enforcement.
A sound knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation, Awareness and knowledge of the Housing Act 1985, Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, The Localism Act 2011, Crime and Disorder Act 2014, Environmental Health Act 1990.
This is a temporary contact starting ASAP and running until 29th November, Full Time Hours.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Free DBS processing
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the role, please send over a copy of your CV to Jason Thomas at Service Care Solutions (Jason.
thomas @ service care.
org .uk) or feel free to call Jason on 01772 208 966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Business Support Officer
- Children's Services Social Worker
- Refuge Support Worker (Nights)
- RGN / RMN Band 6
- Private Client Lawyer
- Head of Governace
- Occupational Therapist
- Administrative Officer
- RGN - Critical Care
- Probation Service Officer
- Probation Service Officer
- Health & Wellbeing Adviser
- Early Years Practitioner
- Social Worker - AMHP
- Mental Health Practitioner