Project Engineering Manager - Automation
We are seeking a Project Engineering Manager to leading the UK project engineering team ensuring safety, engineering, quality, time and cost requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial engineering projects contributing to the overall capacity of the supply team.
The Project Engineering Manager may also provide an escalation path for Project Leads.
- Providing line management support to UK project engineering team through coaching, mentoring and performance appraisal.
- Develop interdisciplinary engineering skills across the team.
- Ensuring project requirements are achieved while meeting all necessary safety, compliance and technical standards are met.
- Fostering innovative design in the creative phases of projects and profession discipline in the detailed realisation of solutions.
- Promoting wide project stakeholder engagement and facilitating open and honest communications.
- Ensuring projects are appropriately planned, managed, executed, fully documented and all necessary records are maintained.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the engineering tools, procedures, facilities and the product portfolio.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of industrial automation, control and instrumentation.
- Industrial software engineering, SCADA, PLC, control and automation knowledge
- Deep understanding of CAD systems and simulation tools
- Appreciation of electrical and electronic engineering
- An understanding of serial communications systems and industrial fieldbus protocols
- Ethernet networks and network architecture
- Appreciation of control theory and systems engineering
- Industrial cyber security awareness
- Functional safety awareness
Subsidised health club membership
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Graduate & Experienced Software Engineers
- Embedded Engineer; Software, Hardware, Firmware; London
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Cambridge
- R&D Software Engineer; Algorithms, DSP, C++, Oxford
- Hardware and Firmware Design Engineer - Bristol
- Mechanical Applications Engineer
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue
- Quality Systems Manager
- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- Antenna Design Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer; Computer Vision, Data Science; C++ L
- Mathematical Programmer/Software Engineer (C++)
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Project Manager - Automation
- Mechanical/Numerical Modeller - Contract
- Software Test Engineer/Software QA Engineer
- Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer