HR Manager needed for my Automotive Manufacturing client based in Sunderland.
As a HR Manager you will be joining on of the worlds largest Trier 1 supplier to all global OEM's.
- Develop, implement and track a comprehensive HR strategy for the company's manufacturing and business.
- In charge of recruitment of blue collars and white collars
- Work with the management team to develop the workforce plan.
- Develop and executes HR strategies to attract, develop, retain and fully leverage the talent needed to support the business.
- Oversee the talent review, annual salary review, performance management, bonus programs, workforce/succession planning, etc.
- Serve as a consultant for managers in HR related topics.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention of talent.
- Bachelor or above degree
- 8+ years professional experience in an HR and administration role
- Able to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently and self-directed.
- Relationship management, effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- Fluency in English; Fluency in Mandarin will be a plus.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £50000.00 per annum + All Standard Benefits Apply
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-09 09:46:00 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer