Logistics Shift Manager - Strasbourg
Do you want to work for one of the world's biggest companies? Do you like to make a real difference? Are you data driven in your current role? If you answer yes to these then please read on…
Some phrases to describe this company - world leading, inspirational brand, at the forefront of technology and rapidly growing.
They're looking for a number of Shift Managers to ensure service excellence across their business.
Career development and progression are most definitely on offer here!
As a Shift Manager, you'll be in a critical position responsible for delivering a huge impact on the customer experience and bottom line performance.
You'll be directly responsible for motivating a large team and ensuring that your team can handle the workload peaks.
Other activities you'll get involved with include continuous improvement / lean projects and the creation of innovative solutions for complex problems.
This is a real opportunity to shape your area of the business with ideas that could be rolled out across the entire organisation.
To succeed in this role of Shift Manager you'll need to be of graduate calibre and have experience working in a fast-paced engineering, manufacturing, logistics, warehouse or distribution environment along with experience of leading and motivating a team.
It's imperative that you're extremely data driven and, ideally, you'll have a good understanding of Lean or Six Sigma methodologies.
Due to unprecedented success one of the world's most pioneering companies are growing their operations across Europe - this will be one of the largest European recruitment campaigns in history.
To continue this growth, they're looking for the best - if you're obsessed with your customers and focus on results whilst keeping the highest standards then this opportunity is the one for you.
As a Shift Manager within this innovative business you'll receive a competitive salary, share options and a sign on bonus (which is received each time you get promoted).
In addition, a relocation package is available (if applicable) along with other benefits including employee discount.
There's other none tangible benefits as well - commitment to your development, potential for quick promotion and an informal atmosphere throughout the business.
These are great opportunities to make a difference for a world leader so if you'd like to find out more please send your CV to Victoria Stevenson by clicking the Apply Now button
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Contracts Manager / Legal Counsel - Fixed Term Contract
- Machine Support Engineer (would suit ex Field Support People)
- Senior Project Manager - Medtech
- Manufacturing Engineer
- CNC Programmer
- Design Engineer (Solidworks / Automotive) - 3-6 Mths - W.Mids
- Senior Project Engineer
- Software Engineer-Java-C++-DOORS-Enterprise Architect
- Lead Wintel Systems Engineer/Integrator
- Software Engineer-Ada-C++Rational Rose-Defence-Security Cleared
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City, NJ
- HR Manager - Tokyo, Japan
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant- Frankfurt / Home based
- Director - Relocation Sales & Account Management - Germany
- HR Manager - Mito, Japan
- Relocation Coordinator - Geneva
- Global Mobility - Immigration Manager / Senior Manager - Boston
- Global Mobility / Compensation Director - Denver, Colorado
- Payroll Team Lead - Zurich, Switzerland
- Global Mobility Lead Consultant - London - In-house Role