HR Director - Bolton
Do you want to work for one of the world's biggest companies? Do you like to make a real difference? Are you data driven in your current role? If you answer yes to these then please read on…
Some phrases to describe this company - world leading, inspirational brand, at the forefront of technology and rapidly growing.
They're looking for a HR Director to be responsible for delivering a holistic and world class HR service.
As HR Director, you'll develop and deliver a bespoke Human Resources plan to support the brand new facility.
In addition, you'll also have significant involvement in developer the country wide HR policy (and potentially International projects too).
Change management will also be in this rapidly changing and growing business (as is developing a good relationship with Trade Unions
To succeed in this role of HR Director you'll need to have experience of a similar HR role, be of graduate calibre and have previous experience in collaborating with a work's council.
As you'd expect an in depth knowledge of employment law is important (along with large scale workforce management).
Due to unprecedented success one of the world's most pioneering companies are growing their operations across Europe - this will be one of the largest European recruitment campaigns in history.
To continue this growth, they're looking for the best - if you're obsessed with your customers and focus on results whilst keeping the highest standards then this opportunity is the one for you.
As a HR Director within this innovative business you'll receive a competitive salary and share options.
In addition, a relocation package is available (if applicable) along with other benefits including employee discount.
There's other none tangible benefits as well - commitment to your development, potential for quick promotion and an informal atmosphere throughout the business.
These are great opportunities to make a difference for a world leader so if you'd like to find out more please send your CV to Victoria Stevenson by clicking the Apply Now button
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Buyer - Manufacturing / Engineering
- Embedded Software Engineer - 6 month Contract
- Integration Engineer - Electronics
- Senior Supportability Engineer - RMT&S
- Multi-Skilled Engineer - Cardiff
- Business Development Manager - Oxfordshire
- Shift Engineer - Nuneaton
- Head of Freight Management - South Manchester
- Production Manager - Leeds
- Warehouse Supervisor - Liverpool
- Maintenance Engineer - Cornwall
- Relocation Consultant – Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
- UK Qualified Financial & Wealth Management Advisor - Hong Kong
- Global Mobility Consultant - London - French Speaking
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant- Frankfurt / Home based
- Global Mobility Manager - London - In-house Role
- HR Manager - Tokyo, Japan
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City, NJ
- Manager, UK / US Tax Dual Handler - London