ILS / Supportability Engineer/Consultant - Reliability/RAMS
ILS / Supportability Engineer/Consultant - Bath/Portsmouth - Permanent - Excellent Career Development & Progression Opportunities
We have some fantastic permanent ILS / Supportability Engineering positions, at all levels, available with a leading defence organisation based in Bath and near Portsmouth.
If you are looking to build a successful career, with a clear progression pathway, this opportunity provides an unrivalled support structure with a company that champions personal development.
As a Supportability Engineer, you will be required to support the development of the company's ILS capability, to undertake delivery of work to a high professional standard, and to promote the company as the supplier of choice for ILS and related services.
This role will involve the following:
- Manage the delivery of ILS Programmes and related projects to schedule and budget whilst meeting client and corporate expectations.
- Oversee ILS related engineering tasks including Reliability & Maintainability, Supportability, Maintenance Engineering and Spares Provisioning / Inventory Management.
- Tailor ILS Programmes and prepare requisite ILS planning documentation to meet the client's project and ILS objectives and add value to their businesses.
- Engage with existing and potential clients.
- Possible occasional travel, both within the UK and overseas.
Skills and experience for the role will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Have a demonstrable track record of conducting ILS and Supportability activities and be familiar with the applicable ILS related standards (e.g.
DEF STAN 00-600, JSP 886 / DLF, ASD Series (e.g.
S1000D, S2000M), DEF STAN 00-45, DEF STAN 00-40 series).
- A good level of understanding of military equipment operations, maintenance and support.
- Be articulate with professional presentational and written communication skills.
- Hold a degree, or equivalent, in an engineering discipline.
Important information: Due to the nature of the projects, the successful candidate will need to be able to gain a minimum SC level security clearance
Key words - ILS, Supportability, Reliability & Maintainability, Supportability, Maintenance Engineering, Spares Provisioning/Inventory Management, RAMS, RAMT, Integrated Logistics Support.
Commutable from (Bath) - Bath, Chippenham, Cirencester, Bristol, Filton, Trowbridge, Combe Down, Bradford-on-Avon, North Bradley, Hilperton, Bowerhill, Lacock, Corsham, Atworth, Box, Marshfield, Keynsham, Saltford, Corston, Farmborough, Ston Easton, Midsomer Norton, Beckington, Frome, Westbury, Melksham, Warminster, Swindon, Shepton Mallet, Wells, Wookey Hole.
Commutable from (Portsmouth) - Portsmouth, Cosham, Fareham, Havant, Waterlooville, Chichester, Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Petersfield, Haslemere, Bognor Regis, Worthing
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Programme Engineering Manager - IT Services
- Engineering Manager - Platform Integration
- Technical Manager - Platform Integration
- Senior System Designer - New Business
- Technical Manager - Systems Architecture
- Technical Manager - Communications
- QA Specialist
- Part Time Consultant Psychiatrist
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Screening Doctor - Clinical Trials
- Executive Assistant
- Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Electrical Test Engineer
- Product Suppot Specialist
- Environmental Trainer (Maritime)
- Electrical Trainer (Maritime)
- Technical Superintendent - (Tanker/LNG) - Germany
- General Manager - (Fleet Management) - Germany