Algorithm Design Engineer – Navigation
Algorithm Design Engineer - Navigation
Fantastic opportunity with our leading Defence organisation who are voted in the top 25 companies to work for according to the Sunday Times.
They are looking for an Algorithm Design Engineer - Navigation for their team and in return offering an excellent salary, benefits package and exceptional career progression opportunities.
Salary: Circa £45K
, Substantial Bonus
, Fantastic site facilities
, Flexible working hours
, Comprehensive pension scheme - 4%+6% or 6%+8%
, Share Scheme
, Superb learning and development opportunities
Algorithm Design Engineer - Navigation Skills and Experience:
, Either PhD qualified and with relevant industrial experience
, A minimum good Degree with a strong mathematical content e.g.
Aerospace Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
, Relevant experience of Navigation algorithm design.
, Ideally will have knowledge and experience of some of the following:
, Inertial Navigation
, Aided Navigation techniques, for example but not limited to,
, Global Navigation Satellite Systems
, Terrain Referenced Navigation
, Image Based Navigation
, Radar and LADAR imaging
, Opportunistic Navigation / Signals of Opportunity
, Data fusion techniques
, Kalman filters
, Non-linear filtering
, Ideally will have knowledge and experience of the following:
, The MathWorks products - specifically Simulink, Embedded MATLAB and Stateflow
, Model Based Design
, Configuration management
, Requirement Management e.g.
DOORS and Rhapsody
, C, FORTRAN and Ada
As a Navigation Algorithm Design Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (Circa £45,000), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Navigation Algorithm Design Engineer opportunity.
* You will need to hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance
* Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470792
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-09 10:07:22 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer