Technical Publications Lead – ILS
Technical Publications Lead - ILS
Fantastic opportunity to join our leading Automotive Defence client who are currently going through a period of growth and are seeking an experienced Technical Publications Lead - ILS.
Recently having won a number of long term contracts their profile and reputation only gets stronger.
With this comes the need for controlled expansion.
This is an exciting time to join a successful and growing company who are at the top of their game.
As a Technical Publications Lead - ILS you will be responsible for assigning technical publications task and to achieve the assigned tasks to time, within budget and to the expected quality levels required by management and customer.
The ILS Technical Publications Lead (Vehicle & Seats) will need to have excellent attention to detail to ensure publications data sources are efficiently identified and design changes/corrections properly managed and embedded in the technical publications data.
Requirements for a Technical Publications Lead - ILS:
, Minimum Higher National Certificate in Engineering or equivalent experience.
, Technical publications experience obtained in a vehicle environment or production environment.
, Understanding of AESP formats, ASD1000D and experience developing publications from scratch
, Vehicle, Mechanical engineering or Production background is desirable.
, Computer literate and capable of developing others peoples skills in Adobe Framemaker, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator with a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
As a Technical Publications Lead - ILS you will earn a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Technical Publications Lead - ILS opportunity.
*You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance.
If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
* Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £10000.00 - £100000 per annum + Solid Benefits Package
- Location: Littlehampton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470792
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-09 10:07:25 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer