Environmental Project Engineer
Environmental Project Engineer - Shock, Vibration and Climatic Environments
Fantastic opportunity with our leading Defence organisation who are voted in the top 25 companies to work for according to the Sunday Times.
They are looking for an Environmental Project Engineer for their team and in return offering an excellent salary, benefits package and exceptional career progression opportunities.
Salary: Circa £45K
, Substantial Bonus
, Fantastic site facilities
, Flexible working hours
, Comprehensive pension scheme - 4%+6% or 6%+8%
, Share Scheme
, superb learning and development opportunities
Environmental Project Engineer Skills and Experience:
, Ideally educated to degree level or with strong experience in managing projects in a laboratory environment.
, Working experience of Environmental Engineering, ideally within the defence sector
, Thorough understanding of vibration, shock, temperature and humidity environments
, Understanding of environmental test processes, test measurements and instrumentation
, Good verbal and written communication abilities
, Proven analytical and problem solving skills
, Effective at working in teams with strong interpersonal skills
, Strong ability to push through the correct technical solution.
, Driven, self-motivated and proactive in managing programmes of work
As an Environmental Project Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (Circa £45,000), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Environmental Project Engineer opportunity.
* You will need to hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance
* Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: Stevenage, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470792
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-09 10:07:38 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer